Content Management System
Every business website on the internet remains productive and offering if it is updated regularly with newer content, offering visitors a reason to visit the site again and again. This is possible online with a specialized tool called Content Management System (CMS). CMS helps you pump in new content to your website every time without much hassle or dependency on web development team.
CMS helps you create, capture, deliver, customize and manage web content (HTML, Text, PDF, Brochure, Newsletters, Blogs, Social Media, Videos etc…)
GoSoftway CMS website/portal development offers solutions worth
Identify content requirements
Create consistent, structured content for multiple-use
Manage content in a definitive source
Ensure content complies with corporate standards and guidelines
Assemble content on demand
GoSoftway CMS Solutions -
Our CMS solutions are meant to assist employees of your company to manage your corporate or product websites. We develop CMS solutions that are user-friendly and requires no technical support in adding, modifying, editing, or managing the website in a secured and controlled way.
Our CMS Solutions come to you in following softwares
Open source content management system – PHP, Typo3, Joomla, Liferay, Wordpress, Java, Magnolia
- Simplicity Simplicity makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly. Nothing should get in the way of you getting your website up and your content out there. WordPress is built to make that happen.
- Flexibility With WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites. You can make your website beautiful with themes, and extend it with plugins. You can even build your very own application.
- Publish with Ease If you've ever created a document, you're already a whizz at creating content with WordPress. You can create Posts and Pages, format them easily, insert media, and with the click of a button your content is live and on the web.
- Publishing Tools WordPress makes it easy for you to manage your content. Create drafts, schedule publication, and look at your post revisions. Make your content public or private, and secure posts and pages with a password.
- User Management Not everyone requires the same access to your website. Administrators manage the site, editors work with content, authors and contributors write that content, and subscribers have a profile that they can manage. This lets you have a variety of contributors to your website, and let others simply be part of your community.
- Media Management They say a picture says a thousand words, which is why it's important for you to be able to quickly and easily upload images and media to WordPress. Drag and drop your media into the uploader to add it to your website. Add alt text, captions, and titles, and insert images and galleries into your content. We've even added a few image editing tools you can have fun with.
- Full Standards Compliance Every piece of WordPress generated code is in full compliance with the standards set by the W3C. This means that your website will work in today's browser, while maintaining forward compatibility with the next generation of browser. Your website is a beautiful thing, now and in the future.
- Easy Theme System WordPress comes bundled with two default themes, but if they aren't for you there's a theme directory with thousands of themes for you to create a beautiful website. None of those to your taste? Upload your own theme with the click of a button. It only takes a few seconds for you to give your website a complete makeover.
- Extend with Plugins WordPress comes packed full of features for every user, for every other feature there's a plugin directory with thousands of plugins. Add complex galleries, social networking, forums, social media widgets, spam protection, calendars, fine-tune controls for search engine optimization, and forms.
Build your business with the eCommerce platform that puts you in control.
Magento offers flexible, scalable eCommerce solutions designed to help you grow and succeed online. Our cost-effective technology platform makes it possible for you to control the content, functionality, and look and feel of your online store.
We also offer support, services, and training to help ensure your success. Our network of partners and certified developers offer expertise and resources to help design, build, and host your store. And partners also offer thousands of apps and extensions to help you add custom features and functionality. Ultimately, our eCommerce platform provides your online business with all of the essential tools to elevate your business.
Joomla CMS is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to.
What are some real world examples of what Joomla! can do?
Joomla is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.